What we offer
One of the most important aspects of our success in selling extremely specialized and advanced scientific software is our professional support. On all of our products, we offer free lifetime* support by telephone and e-mail. Every support case is handled by a team of highly qualified specialists in Europe and the U.S. In addition, we offer a variety of other services:
- Training workshops. Our regular training workshops in the Applied Maths facilities in Europe and the U.S. have been organized since 1996. We have a long standing experience and have excellent didactic material and the newest equipment. The courses are of high scientific level and are enjoyable through a carefully selected program. More than 1,000 scientists from all over the world have already participated in one of our workshops! Since all workshops are full, early registration is recommended.
- On-site training. We organize on-site training sessions or courses on theoretical and practical themes chosen by the customer. On-site courses may cover the same topics as the regular workshops, or focus on specific themes of interest.
- Analysis of data. Applied Maths offers a service of having your data analyzed at an hourly rate. Data sources include any type of 1D gels, 2D gels, chromatography, HPLC or MALDI, MLST, VNTR and other typing techniques, phenotype data, microarrays, sequences up to full chromosomes, including comparison, gene mapping and annotation.
- Development of scripts. All Applied Maths software packages have a built-in script language, which allows a high degree of customization. Special-purpose applications and interface elements can be developed at an hourly rate.
* Free support is only available for the last two major releases, older versions do not benefit from complimentary support, we advise to regularly update your version to keep benefiting from the free support.