Our software products
Applied Maths develops cutting-edge software for the biosciences. Our unique portfolio of Bioinformatics applications has proven its value in everyday use in thousands of research sites worldwide.
- BioNumerics. One universal platform to store and analyze all your biological data. Powerful databasing, integrated networking and a wide range of analysis and decision-making tools, including data mining, querying, clustering, identification, statistics, and much more.
- GelCompar II. State-of-the-art package for databasing and analysis of fingerprints ever since its first release in 1992.
- GeneMaths XT. High-throughput analysis of microarray data, unique through its integrated error handling, active history recording, and powerful analysis tools.
- Kodon. Fully integrated sequence analysis software with extensive database features. Powerful in-silico analysis, clustering, and chromosome comparison tools.
- BioNumerics Server. The rock-solid and invaluable core of numerous public and secured exchange, typing, and surveillance networks worldwide. Fully customizable with interactive, web browser-based services, including querying, clustering, statistics, and much more.